Adding to QuickBASIC 4.5 Help

Please use this Board for QBasic related requests ( file research, programming, etc.)

Moderators:Administrator, Global Moderator

Ralph
QBasic God
Adding to QuickBASIC 4.5 Help

Post by Ralph » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:19 pm

The Help contents in QuickBASIC 4.5 are really awesome, even ining the ASCII and SCAN codes. But, I was not able to find specific information on the various SCREENs that are available in this program.

Is there a way of adding this information to the Help files? I would like to add all the available SCREENs and their width x height pixel values, as well as the number of colors and pages, for quick reference, as I have poor memory and, it seems, I always have to look these values up some here or find them out by trial and error (arrgh!!!).
=============================================

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:33PM Central Time
Forget the above! I found that one can go to Help, Index, SCREEN statement, Details, Screen Mode Summary, and, lo and behold, there is a description of all the different SCREENs that are available in QuickBASIC 4.5, starting from SCREEN 0 and ending with SCREEN 13.
Ralph. Running QuickBASIC Version 4.5, Windows XP Home Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 2, and HP LaserJet 4L printer.