Im writing EMAIL software in BASIC

Please use this Board for QBasic related requests ( file research, programming, etc.)

Moderators:Administrator, Global Moderator

foxmulder
Im writing EMAIL software in BASIC

Post by foxmulder » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:14 am

8)

I'm the author of (believe it or not) a DOS-based EMAIL software thats written in both Pascal and QuickBASIC/VisualBASIC (VBDOS). I'm looking for anyone whoes interested in writing a simple yet effective animated introduction in BASIC for my program in regular VGA (320x200x256). It will be for the next release of my program, which is going to have major features and bugfixes and whatnot. If you're interested, email me or reach me on MSN messenger, foxmulder4055 at hotmail dot com.

More specifically, I'm willing to pay $100CDN to the person who can produce for me:

- The D'Bridge logo from my website, into a colorful 3D animated routine that possibly starts from the bottom of the screen and morphs its way into the entire screen (ala the 20th Century Fox Logo at the beginning of Fox movies). The routine MUST be able to work on both legacy hardware (286's, 386's, 486's) and faster, modern machines like Celerons, P4's, etc etc. The timing of the animation MUST work on "real" DOS machines (ie. DOS 6.22) *and* DOS "windows" (ie. running under Windows, OS/2, Linux DOSEMU, etc). Extra payment will be considered for code that mimicks the Windows XP installation animation ie. when XP is installed for the first time.

I am prepared to share my INSTALL program source code if necessary.

Check it out at http://dbridge.darktech.org

Thanks!

*Nick*