looking for programmers (Quick Basic)

Please use this Board for QBasic related requests ( file research, programming, etc.)

Moderators:Administrator, Global Moderator

info@hyperdelphi.net
looking for programmers (Quick Basic)

Post by info@hyperdelphi.net » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:50 am

We are looking for programmers (Quick Basic) who are interested in co-operating in an art project.
Participants will receive an open programme producing a flow of random images, and will be invited to change and to improve it.
Those who are interested are invited to send their e-mail address to info@hyperdelphi.net, in order to receive information about the project.

Thank you

ArtWareProject

jakykong

Post by jakykong » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:34 pm

i don't know if i'm interested or not. what do you mean by "a flow of random images"? i'm not much of an artist, so i can't really improve on the artistic point of view, but i *might* be interested in looking at the code if i know what you mean by that.

jakykong

Post by jakykong » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:37 pm

never mind... i think i got it. also don't mind that i ask that in a reply, because the server that handles my email is down right now(hotmail account has expired, my comp isn't accepting IIS right now so until i can fix it i have no email!! :cry: )

Dr_Davenstein
QBasic God

Post by Dr_Davenstein » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:24 am

That's probably a good thing anyway. I'm almost positive that this is just a Spambot. :roll: If you give it your email address, the Spam will never stop.

jakykong

Post by jakykong » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:14 am

i cant do email anyway... it's down until i can get our server online again, then it is a new address... i might reenable my hotmail account for the time being... maybe... but it got like 40 spam / day... where does it all come from?!!!

anyway, thanks. i had never considered the possibility of a spambot on a forum!

Dr_Davenstein
QBasic God

Post by Dr_Davenstein » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:54 am

My friend, it happens all the time and it's getting worse every month. :roll:

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:34 pm

i usually go to my books... no spam there 8). i guess i'm not in forums/message boards enough to notice :x[: