Post by BurgerBytes » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeah and you TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS TOO!

Chatty Kathy!

you were probably born in 1980 LOL
Get my QB demonstrator here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8440706/Q-Basics.zip

I Daniel

load 1997 program

Post by I Daniel » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 am

I am gonna change your name to Burger bites.
Actually I was born about a hundred years before. It feels like it because I was born old.
ASS refers to a donkey/mule (Assinine) so thanks for the compliment I must be a very good ventriloquist to be able to do what you say. (hee hee - hee haa- horse laugh wot?)

Soyabean wrote:
"I have tried Qbasic 4.5 / 1.1"
Who then slipped up by telling him to try QB4.5 when he had already tried it? Twas thee and not me. So do not shout at me for your mistakes. Sis on you.

I try to share my experiences and I am trying to Blow some life into this forum so of necessity I'm chatty Kathy and you are now being chatty catty (LOL) Gotcha.

Almost no-one posts anything on this forum anymore but there are still hundreds, supported by some statistics I have been keeping, that still browse it.
When I faff I say so. Take the "printing from QB". A question was asked, I faffed and almost immediately Buff1 gave us sound advice. Within one day there were already 207 views.
"QB on WIN 7" - from 2010-08-04 to 2010-09-13 there have been 1025 views.
* EDIT 11:08 2010-09-16, there have been 291 more views.
** EDIT 10:08 2010-09-17, in the past 23 hours there have been 97 more views.

If there is anyone with another opinion out there who in general has found my advice helpful say so or tell me it's a bunch of hooey. But qualify what you say else it is meaningless.

Darn it you have such a good program, share some snippets from it with us under say "Tips and tricks", A lot of them could probably be used in FB, On it's own it is a bit heavy going to take so much info in at once. QBASIC principles are still relative to the (so-called) advanced languages. IMHO MS is only interested in making money, business is business and they do provide hundreds of jobs and they must make profits to pay salaries. Their approach at times just stinks, like regarding QB as not lucrative . However if they added routines to QB It with it's more simplicity could in the end have done what C C++ etc are capable of without the queer names. English appears to have become the universal business language and QB could have become the same because IMO some of these languages have only added extra programming and some are also quite convoluted.

As far as people occasionally if ever saying thanks It does not bother me. I lose nothing and I retain my dignity.
Last edited by I Daniel on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Passions: MyWife&Family QB4.5 Electronics Computers Hypnosis Humanity AncientHistory ReligionS. Psychology, Yoga Radio-Rx/Tx
(I trade you my mind)

BurgerBytes

Post by BurgerBytes » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:01 pm

You posted at EVERY answer on this page almost thingy head! What is the sense KNOW IT ALL? I think you are lonely...and hope you die a miserable death here. This site sucks and so do you, LOL

Then you knock my answer DESPITE the fact that the OP never reposted. That tells me that he either tried what I said or went to a more active site where I answered it! The answer WAS reasonable because ONE way he would have ENCODED text is if QB4.5 saved it AS FAST LOAD.

SO SHUT THE HELL UP!
Get my QB demonstrator here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8440706/Q-Basics.zip

I Daniel

Post by I Daniel » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 pm

@BurgerBytes

To attempt to flame me is as meaningless as your comment.
Years ago I was given something beyond belief:- A bullet proof, Flame proof, Laser proof, Water proof and a white noise generator when abusive language is used. It is called a shield of love and tolerance.

You should stop denegrating yourself with such outbursts.
It is not good for the soul, it creates a bad public image and precludes peace in your heart.

Maybe the OP just gave up in despair, maybe your advice worked, (which I doubt because you obviously did not read what he said). Maybe he found a solution and maybe he is one of those "thankless ones". Maybe, Maybe, Maybe.... Who knows?.

Why don't you rather consider some of my posts where I address you directly or say something with direct regard to you i.e.:-
1. "Thank you."
2. "Burgerbytes's advice is the best"
3. "His program is nice and good"
4. "Thank you BurgerBytes"
Passions: MyWife&Family QB4.5 Electronics Computers Hypnosis Humanity AncientHistory ReligionS. Psychology, Yoga Radio-Rx/Tx
(I trade you my mind)